Sunday 27 March 2011

the bathtub chronicles

this reminds me slightly of the bates motel...

this picture was taken from the bottom of the bathtub, in which i was lying after having an outburst fueled by anger and frustration.

the things that happened over the past two days were fodder for the script of a soap opera.

while in the tub, i attempted to contemplate life and the behaviour of the people around me; what makes them do the things they do (or not do), hoping for a revelation that would change my life forever, but all i got was this noise in my head - i spent most of the time wallowing in self-pity and feeling this dull ache in my heart for not being able to follow my own thoughts.

if there is one thing i have learnt this weekend, it is that people will disappoint other people - i know i used to say this a lot but i didn't really believe it because i thought i was being dramatic - and when this happens, everybody is going to have to be okay with everybody else.

omg this is turning into such a whiny post. i am sorry i have nothing less cheesy to write, and for sounding like a thirteen year old. this is just temporary writer's block.

i hope.

haha.

in due time.

in due time.

ps. just gave both my blogs a total overhaul, am loving it! :D