Saturday 7 August 2010

languidness



i thought that "languidity" would be the noun for "languid".

this picture was taken on a hot but breezy afternoon in the hirshhorn museum sculpture garden. it reminds me of the beautiful south's 'dream a little dream'.

there have been several instances in the past week where my flightiness and exaggerated sense of proportion have gotten the better of me, and that made me nothing short of miserable. but then i turn around and tell myself that people are too busy living their own lives to be judging every single thing i do, and i find some guilty pleasure in having this hypothesis being proved true.

(am not complaining about the 'adrenaline rush' that comes along with me pushing the boundaries of this revelation too :P)

haha this also reminds me of the time when i realised that i can literally do anything i want with my life and how empowered i felt after that - time to get some of that energy back.

going to dc again tomorrow, i hate taking photos through glass windows, but hopefully there won't be many of those!

:)